Looking for a great ranch home with some flair? Check-out this beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bath home with a charming Northwood's cabin vibe with log railings, barn wood accent walls & stone gas fireplace. This well designed & very well kept home features custom kitchen with Hickory cabinets, solid surface counters, breakfast island, vaulted ceilings, spacious master suite w/walk-in closet, dual vanities & trayed ceilings. Other great features include finished lower lever with large family room, additional bedroom & bath, exercise room & separate entrance from 3 car garage. Roof, siding & gutters are newly replaced. Located on over 1/2 acre lot this home has a private tree-lined yard, beautiful perennial garden with private path, large deck, patio, firepit area & covered front porch. Must see
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,818 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,818 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,520 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,298 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price