Rare opportunity to own a quiet, peaceful, and private home situated on 2-acres surrounded by nature with an estimated 750 feet of La Crosse River front, but only minutes from West Salem & Onalaska! Tons of recreational space both inside and out including river trails that can be experienced year-round! Enjoy beautiful views of the river & nature from the family room featuring 9-foot ceiling, fireplace, and many lg. windows bringing in an abundance of natural light & direct access to lg. deck with even more wonderful views! More open floor plan w/3 bedrooms on main w/large master walk-in. Lower-level family rm. that walk's-out to covered patio & bonus room w/ fireplace. Lg. 3.5-4 car heated detached garage perfect for workshop or storing recreational vehicles. Furnace & Central AC (2018).
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,804 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
2,804 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,720 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Body of Water
- La Crosse River
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price