Rare opportunity to own a quiet, peaceful, and private home situated on 2-acres surrounded by nature with an estimated 750 feet of La Crosse River front, but only minutes from West Salem & Onalaska! Tons of recreational space both inside and out including river trails that can be experienced year-round! Enjoy beautiful views of the river & nature from the family room featuring 9-foot ceiling, fireplace, and many lg. windows bringing in an abundance of natural light & direct access to lg. deck with even more wonderful views! More open floor plan w/3 bedrooms on main w/large master walk-in. Lower-level family rm. that walk's-out to covered patio & bonus room w/ fireplace. Lg. 3.5-4 car heated detached garage perfect for workshop or storing recreational vehicles. Furnace & Central AC (2018).
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,804 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
2,804 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,720 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Block,Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Body of Water
- La Crosse River
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler