Well built 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath ranch home with great covered front porch perfect to relaxing. Great location just walking distance from downtown close to both hospitals and colleges! Open main floor with spacious kitchen along with a master bedroom suite and bathroom. Entertain your friends and family for the game or movie night with a large finished family room. Two additional bedrooms and full bath downstairs with separate laundry room. Attached garage with a fenced in back yard and fire pit hangout. If you enjoy the downtown scene and living in a newer ranch style home, this property is for you!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,923 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,923 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,238 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 694 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Sprinkler System.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price