Welcome to Waterview Subdivision, conveniently located on the edge of South La Crosse. With City amenities and the country ''feel'' of nature. This popular development now offers two story twindo's. Living area on the main floor showcases a modern kitchen with appliances, quartz tops, soft close cabinetry, center island, dining rm, living room with fireplace, powder rm and rear patio offering a gorgeous view of the bluffs. 3 bedrooms up and laundry room, adds convenience for a busy lifestyle. Walk-in closet and huge master ensuite with glass door shower in bath rounds out this home. An unfinished basement allows room for added office and instant equity. The craftsmanship is impeccable and this home will not disappoint! April price reduction - take advantage April only.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,731 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,731 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,889 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 842 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Poured Concrete
- Ramps. ,Level Drive,Ramped or Level from Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Electric Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price