Great open floor plan and well thought-out design comes with this beautiful new twin home in convenient south La Crosse location. This 3/4 bedroom 3 bath home features one level living with zero entry floor plan with a bonus a finished lower with large family room, additional bedroom w/walk-in closet, plus den/office, a potential 4th bedroom and full bath. Custom kitchen w/large breakfast bar, custom cabinetry, upgraded quartz counters & stainless steel appliances, vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace. Master bedroom showcases a trayed ceiling, a large walk-in closet, vanity with dual sinks & walk-in shower. This unit features over-sized extra deep garage, sound deadening-insulated glass, good-sized covered rear patio & covered front porch. Must see to appreciate all this home has to offer!!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Community Shared Well,Municipal Water,Well
2,875 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,875 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,550 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,325 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Shower
- Ramps. Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan,Ramped or Level from Garage,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price