This is a wonderful home located in the quiet Queens Cove Subdivision. Well landscaped lot with access to several acres of green space. Exceptional kitchen with granite tops, cherry cabinets, appliances including a 6 burner stove. Double sided wood fireplace between kitchen and living room. Master bedroom with freshly painted bath. Office room and main floor laundry. Lower level is finished with huge family room, 4 bedrooms, bath and all with large windows and a walk-out to rear yard. Prestressed concrete garage floor for a 30 x 32 workshop below, heated and access from rear yard. Zoned heating.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
4,189 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
4,189 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Radon Mitigation,Shower,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS-F - Metro MLS - Wisconsin - Hoeschler