Spacious custom built quality 4 bedroom 3 bath ranch home in family friendly neighborhood. Main floor features open concept design with vaulted ceilings, hardwood flooring through-out, main floor laundry, natural fireplace and custom kitchen with breakfast bar, large walk-in pantry, granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Large master suite with his/her closets, vanity with dual sinks, walk-in shower, jetted tub and heated tile floors. Additional features include three season room with fireplace, mud room with cabinets off the garage entrance, beautiful bluff views and fenced yard. Finished lower lever with spacious family room, gas fireplace, wet bar, bedroom and den/office or 5th non-conforming bedroom. Convenient location in a great neighborhood.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,730 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,730 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,589 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,141 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Full,Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Shower
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price