Beautiful and natural setting at the east end of Ebner Coulee Road! Wood work is in pristine and original condition, throughout. Windows are leaded glass with timeless iron hardware accents. Hardwood floors are plentiful and in restored condition. Full attic space offers an area to stow away your treasured possessions or transform it into a unique hideaway. Master suite includes practical built-ins, lots of natural light, and a spacious master bath. Vacation just steps out your front door on your brick patio. A well designed and tranquil office space is on the main floor, but yet very private. Sit in the sun room after a hard day and rejuvenate. See it for yourself!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3,358 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,358 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished
- Baths. ,Full Bath on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Expandable Attic,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price