Charm and character with modern upgrades in this 1922 bungalow. Breezy front porch, leaded glass windows, hardwood floors, built ins, and original woodwork. This home underwent many major upgrades in 2015 which includes a new kitchen featuring new cabinets, Corian countertops, and new stainless steel appliances, updated 200 amp service electrical, fully updated bathroom, and main floor laundry added to the main level. 3 spacious bedrooms and a half bath upstairs that could easily be converted to a full bathroom. Main floor laundry could be converted back into a bedroom if a 5th bedroom is desired. 2.5 garage off the alley plus additional off street parking spaces. The partially fenced yard features a patio and tasteful landscaping. Located in a desirable central La Crosse neighborhood.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,611 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,611 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price