Situated on a large, private, and tree-lined lot that borders the Great River State Trail, this hard-to-find .91-acre property includes a beautiful, updated, & extremely well-cared for home, a 2.5-car heated garage, and a massive, partially heated, 36 x 56 multi-purpose building! Bldg. features 3 large bays w/12-ft door and lg windows, perfect for a business, rental space, workshop, or recreation area! Home has 10-ft vaulted ceiling, premium finishes (solid-core doors, bull-nose corners, arches, & premium lighting), new carpet (2021), & hardwood in kitchen/dining rm. Main bath has new tile in shower & in-floor heat. New tiled shower in lower bath. Large & open family rm. Make 4th bedroom conforming w/egress or relocate laundry to office on main. Invisible pet fence. Home inspection posted!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,485 sq. ft
Yes - 6.5 spaces
2,485 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Gas Heat, Propane. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Poured Concrete
- Baths. ,Addl Accessibility Features,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Electronic Pet Containment.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price