Custom built Colonial home that overlooks the city and river valley. This super sized walkout ranch home was the top award winner in every category in the 2000 Parade of Homes. Convenient zero entry into the house from the garage and front door. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and a large 3 car garage with epoxied floors. Open concept kitchen, dining room and great room with a grand fireplace and vaulted ceilings with beams. The wood work is truly one of a kind- from the floors to the cabinets, trim and doors. This homes special features are numerous! Here are a few: Cozy den with fireplace off the kitchen, two master bedrooms with private baths, customized malt shop with all the accessories, theatre room, robot lawn mower, central vac, huge bonus room in the lower level and the list goes on!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
5,400 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
5,400 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Off MBR
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,718 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,431 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Size Windows,Poured Concrete,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Roll in Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Central Vacuum,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price