Stately 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath 2 story home in great low-traffic street in a fantastic central Onalaska location. Home features spacious kitchen with center island, dual ovens & Corian counters open to family room with gas fireplace. Additional features include formal dining room, grand staircase, main floor laundry, mud room, large master suite with full bath and walk-in closet. Enjoy the 4 season room with gas fireplace overlooking semi-private wooded yard with fenced yard, attached three car garage and composite deck. Lower level features rec room with wet bar, office/den, full bath and an additional non-conforming bedroom. Must see to appreciate all this wonderful Onalaska home has to offer.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,348 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,348 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,430 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 918 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Pantry,Wet Bar,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price