Recent renovations make this property move in ready. Great centrally located home close to Weigent Park. This home has an amazing first floor layout. Beautiful gleaming hardwood floors, large living room, great front porch, freshly painted trim and walls. New triple pane windows through this home. Kitchen features plenty of cabinetry, granite tops, and stainless appl. Large dining room perfect for entertaining. Large bedrooms throughout the second floor. Finished lower level and plenty of storage. Beautifully landscaped fenced yard, large 2 car garage and patio complete this home.
Single Family, 2 Story
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,000 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price